I am a short-term visiting scholar in the Vision and Learning Lab at University of California, Merced under the supervision of Prof. Ming-Hsuan Yang. Previously, I am fortunate to work with Prof. Yu-Chiang Frank Wang (NTUEE), Prof. Yen-Yu Lin (Academia Sinica), Prof. Jia-Bin Huang (Virginia Tech), and Prof. Winston H. Hsu (NTUCSIE).
My research interests lie in the intersection of computer vision and deep learning. I'm particularly interested in Unsupervised Domain Adaptation, Meta-Learning, and Representation Learning.
I received my Bachelor of Science degree from the Department of Electrical Engineering at National Taiwan University in 2018.
- 11 / 2019: I am serving as a conference reviewer for ECCV 2020.
- 09 / 2019: I am serving as a conference reviewer for CVPR 2020.
- 09 / 2019: I am serving as a program committee for AAAI 2020.
- 07 / 2019: One paper on cross-resolution generative modeling accepted to ICCV 2019.
- 05 / 2019: Submit one paper on joint matching and co-segmentation to PAMI.
- 03 / 2019: I am serving as a conference reviewer for ICCV 2019, BMVC 2019, and ICIP 2019.
- 02 / 2019: One paper on unsupervised domain adaptation accepted to CVPR 2019.
- 02 / 2019: One paper on weakly-supervised object localization accepted to ICASSP 2019.
- 11 / 2018: One oral paper on representation learning accepted to AAAI 2019.
- 10 / 2018: We won the Third Place in IEEE Video and Image Processing (VIP) Cup.
- 09 / 2018: Work as a full time research assistant at Academia Sinica.
- 07 / 2018: One paper on semantic matching accepted to ACCV 2018.
- 07 / 2017: Start my internship at Dragon Cloud AI (Saratoga, CA).
- 07 / 2017: Work as a part time research assistant at Academia Sinica.
- 05 / 2017: One paper on malicious flow detection accepted to PIMRC 2017.
- 11 / 2016: One paper on ransomware detection accepted to IEICE 2016.
Show, Match and Segment: Joint Learning of Semantic Matching and Object Co-segmentation
Recover and Identify: A Generative Dual Model for Cross-Resolution Person Re-Identification
CrDoCo: Pixel-level Domain Transfer with Cross-Domain Consistency
Learning Resolution-Invariant Deep Representations for Person Re-Identification
Learning Volumetric Segmentation for Lung Tumor
Deep Semantic Matching with Foreground Detection and Cycle Consistency
- Machine Learning - Spring 2018
- Computer Programming - Fall 2017
- Statistical Science Camp, Academia Sinica - Summer 2016
- Dragon Cloud AI - Summer 2017
- IEEE Video and Image Processing (VIP) Cup - Third Place
- SDN/NFV Contest - Special Jury Awards [slides]
- Scholarship - China Technical Consultants Incorporation
- Undergraduate Innovation Award - Second Place [poster]
- NTU Triangle Alliance App Creativity Contest - Honorable Mention [reference]
- International ElectroMagnetic Proficiency Test - Excellence